Dimensions of a competition bowling
DIMENSIONS OF A COMPETITION "BOWLING"
- recommended lighting intensity - see fig.1;
- lighting by fluorescent tubes - two circuits recommended - daylight and blue UV - GLOW;
- lighting to be installed in a way which prevents blinding of players.
PREPARATION FOR ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
- electricity supply by CYKY 5Cx2.5 cable to the engine room - next to the entrance, see fig.3,
approx. 3 m free length of cable, or a cable terminated at a cable box;
- mains system: 3 N PE AC 400/230 V 50 Hz / TN-S;
- 16A fuse up to 8 lanes (power consumption: 0.8kW/lane);
- control cable SYKFY 5x2x0.5 from the bar ("TIMER" control) to the engine room,
approx. 3m free length of cable, or a cable terminated at a cable box;
- if monitoring system will be installed, provide CYKY 3Cx1.5 and CMSM 5x1 cables (for each pair of lanes),
to connect the engine room with the location of the monitors.